Jan 1, 2018
Cloverdale BC
VetteCoins
Car
77 Cpe 08 Cpe 23 HTC
Province
BC
Just a heads up! National Corvette Museum is selling these 111 page brochures as of today April 22, 2023. I entered my email for notification when a new batch is available but was sold out about an hour after I received notification. So I checked periodically and a new batch was available about three hours later yet I had not been notified by e-mail.

It appears the museum is releasing a batch every few hours and just check on their site periodically and if you luck in, you can order. The price is $30 plus cheapest shipping to BC was $34.65....total $64.65.

Good luck!!

Good luck getting a copy Donnie, I know there has been a lot of interest in the brochures on the forum.

Thanks for post the information up. :thumbs:
I was able to get one order in but the batch quickly sells out. Another batch was released a couple of hours later but looks like limited to a max of two and the shipping for two to BC increases to about US$55

The hard copy is beautifully done....a premium print job on premium stock. It has much more than the 32 page downloadable version. Obviously more pictures and information

OK OK that does it. Contact the NCM since you deserve a commission for convincing me to buy one (lol).

Thanks for the info.

Dealerships in Calgary have them.....yet only one per customer.

Attachments

• IMG_9650.JPG
    IMG_9650.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Just talked to the NCM. It appears the NCM gets the brochures in batches of 350. They are on their third batch on backorder. Their staggering of selling online may be just to sensibly control the number of orders without having them get out of control

FYI: I ordered a brochure and paid for it, thinking my order had gone through successfully since at the time, it didn't say the brochure wasn't available. I received a confirmation number for the order and it looked like my credit card was charged. That was yesterday. But today I received an email from the NCM saying:

We have received your order, however ___2023 BROCHURE_____________ is on backorder. We will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your patience.
Corvette Store

Just a heads-up.

Just talked to the NCM. It appears the NCM gets the brochures in batches of 350. They are on their third batch on backorder. Their staggering of selling online may be just to sensibly control the number of orders without having them get out of control
Lol- unlike the out of control number of orders (or line ups, not actual accepted orders) for the actual car

FYI: I ordered a brochure and paid for it, thinking my order had gone through successfully since at the time, it didn't say the brochure wasn't available. I received a confirmation number for the order and it looked like my credit card was charged. That was yesterday. But today I received an email from the NCM saying:

We have received your order, however ___2023 BROCHURE_____________ is on backorder. We will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your patience.
Corvette Store

Just a heads-up.
The exact same for me as well! Just like the car... I will hurry and wait! :Lurk5:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.