Nov 10, 2019
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2001 ZO6
Province
ON
I'm heading to TMP (Cayuga) Friday night 7pm-11pm July 16th for some 1/4 mile fun ....after last year's disaster of my Diff. literally exploding on launch ....I'm all ready with a fresh RPM built Trans,Diff,Clutch and of course 4:10's .....PLEASE join me if you are able (WEATHER PERMITTING)

I'm heading to TMP (Cayuga) Friday night 7pm-11pm July 16th for some 1/4 mile fun ....after last year's disaster of my Diff. literally exploding on launch ....I'm all ready with a fresh RPM built Trans,Diff,Clutch and of course 4:10's .....PLEASE join me if you are able (WEATHER PERMITTING)
We want to see some time slips and bragging from you, and ideally even a vid or two... Put on the race face. :thumbs:

hahah....sounds good I will try not to make a fool of my self .... my girlfriend will make some vids ....I will post the link to some previous runs in my C6 (R.I.P). I'm not sure if the forum allows links to YouTube ?? yes I will read the rules at some point ...Cheers

hahah....sounds good I will try not to make a fool of my self .... my girlfriend will make some vids ....I will post the link to some previous runs in my C6 (R.I.P). I'm not sure if the forum allows links to YouTube ?? yes I will read the rules at some point ...Cheers
Yes. You tube links are fine and once you become a regular with 100 or more posts under your belt, you will be able to load vids of limited size directly into your post as well. For now, we will look forward to your YT links. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread