Nov 28, 2016
VetteCoins
I added a set of headers and true dual exhaust over the winter. Took her out today and broke them in. I'm amazed by the difference in the performance. My stock 350 actually has some get up and go now.

Attachments

• 20170320_173436.jpg
    20170320_173436.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20170119_074059.jpg
    20170119_074059.jpg
    989 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Malcolm
May 6th Rick.... Come to Ponoka so we can hear them in person. So far about 6 or so are meeting as Gas Alley east side Albert and Walters at 9:00 am. Coffee and an egger and cruise up together from there...

......wow your car looks great, maybe 2 more tail lights than my liking, but I really like the slotted gills on the hood and good choice on the wheels. gotta wear shades looking at that shine, awesome. Nice pipes too, I see the equalizer part, these headers look and flow much better than the factory ones on my 82. Very Nice.

Thanks XFIRE82. The extra tail lights, does take time to get use too. The headers made a ton of difference with get up and go. Gas milage seems to be better too. We'll worth the money.

Reactions: Malcolm
Not sure how long they took to put on or how much better they made it work as they were on when I got it, but for a supposedly low horse power mid 70's vette, it will sure push you back in the seat pretty far when you step on it.

Little early for me yet. Dry in some areas, still snow melting and water on the roads in a lot of places. It's more the pickled sand and rock chips that bother me.... But I am getting some yard work done... soon... soon.... I hope....

Just like summer in Sylvan today. Lots of bikes and hot cars cruising the strip.
It's is a little early, most roads are dry but lots of gravel. I may chance a short run tomorrow.

Those 1 5/8" hugger headers will allow better flow than stock. With your stock engine I doubt that you would feel much more with 1 5/8" or 1.75" long tube headers and you don't have the potential heat issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.