I had the ARH mid length headers installed. About 4 hours. X-pipe I did myself, 2 hours. This was 5 years ago, I think around $350. Check with Race Ready garage. They do excellent work and fair on their pricing.

Reactions: Runningmann
Guys looking at a set of lg headers and hi flow catted x pipe and wonder what I’ll be looking at for an install price from a garage anyone done these
Dave
I have the Kooks LT headers and catless xpipe. I also installed the xpipe myself which was maybe a couple hours and the headers installed by the same guys who did the tune. The time they charged me was 2 hours so it was $200 on the install. The tune cost was more but because I had a bunch more upgrades hard to say cost on the tune for just headers but I assume if your just tuning for the headers got to be only a few pulls on the dyno so probably another $300. If I were you install the xpipe at home then bring in the car to have headers installed and tuned.

Reactions: Runningmann
I had the ARH mid length headers installed. About 4 hours. X-pipe I did myself, 2 hours. This was 5 years ago, I think around $350. Check with Race Ready garage. They do excellent work and fair on their pricing.

Thanks do they do tuning I know the c7 are a different animal for tuning so need someone who would know there stuff

You don't need to change plugs. I added insulated spark plug wires with a thermal sleeve because of the heat. I think Accel makes some silicone thermal wires that may be better then the OEM ones. Speak with Dave about that.

Reactions: Steve Megill
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.