Regular
You're 5
Nov 27, 2017
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
Hey all,
As I mentioned my not being able to make the Rocky Mountain run this year. I am eagerly awaiting my 1st real road trip with the Corvette. Its been rebuilt a few months ago and has been babied in the city streets since.
Time to take er for a rip lol.
Got a new rad put in last weekend, trans filter been changed with new fluid, and rear end pumpkin been topped up and she's ready to rock the Hope/Princeton highway . I will take photos along the way, and try get some at the Mine.

......ahh SteppenWolf , right on. Have a great ride Darrellg1......:thumbs:...... , sounds like a cruisin highway.
Thanks all!! I got back just after 6 pm.
That was ALOT of fun!!
I Got to push the envelope a bit, and had my spare tire handed to me on my way back by a Dark Blue C7 LOL.
I had fun up to a point, but he was going faster than my suspension setup and powerband could match lol. I flashed my driving lights at him and let him rip his own road. Switchbacks galore tho! Esp near Princeton outskirts.
RCMP was giving "special attention" to a few different cars in the Chilliwack/Bridal Falls area. 1 going there and 2 on the way home. Not I tho lol.

I will post a few pics of the road trip, but under strict instructions no Mine Site Photos on Social Media. Sorry all. Suffice to say the payload area of these trucks could hold a 2 bedroom apartment, and then some lol. No foolin.

Reactions: ddgermann
You should have been at the Penticton Peach City Beach Cruise today..we were all here.
850 registered and a town full of rods & cars. Motels are full.. pubs are full.
That was only an hour from Princeton.
A great day in the sun.

Graham

You should have been at the Penticton Peach City Beach Cruise today..we were all here.
850 registered and a town full of rods & cars. Motels are full.. pubs are full.
That was only an hour from Princeton.
A great day in the sun.

Graham
DARN!! Explains the 2 Corvettes in Princeton maybe headed that way, and the other one coming back perhaps?
The pub that Cummins bought us lunch at was very slow kitchen wise and service took 4ever. I didnt get on the road until 330 or so.
I had no idea that was afoot. O well, I was looking to get back ASAP anyway, hope all went well on the trip home buddy!!

Get your motor runin' get out on the highway, looking for adventure and whatever comes my way.

Have fun travel safe, look forward to the pictures.
20190622_093233.jpg
20190622_090553.jpg

Darrell..
Nice shots of the car... I love the Z06 wheels and the ‘stance’.
More of the car show tomorrow here.. awards, etc.
There will be lots of cars on the road tomorrow afternoon and Monday morning.

So.. your car ran good..no more heating issues...etc?
Graham

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread