Jul 1, 2017
VetteCoins
So... I noticed my Chevy App on my phone today and wondered if the new owner of my 15 Z06 changed over the Sat Radio and Onstar yet...
Apparently not. I can unlock his/her doors and see lots of stuff on the car. (i would never pull any crap like that by the way) He/she has been enjoying the heck out of the car for sure. Put 1692 KM on it in a couple weeks. Good fuel economy though so he/she is not driving the heck out of it. If you bought it and are reading this.... your front tires shows a bit low. haha
I will be transferring all this stuff over to my new one but in the meantime I can keep track of the 15.
Just a reminder if you buy a used one... might want to get in touch with Onstar right away. But dont call XM radio!!..cause free sat radio is awesome! :Biggrin:

D
IMG_5772.PNG
IMG_5773.PNG
IMG_5774.PNG
IMG_5776.PNG

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I hit the onstar button by mistake one time while I was sitting near Lake Minnewanka. I ended up chatting with a girl from Raleigh North Carolina for about 20 mins. She knew everything. What kind of car,the colour,which direction I was was pointing. How long I'd been sitting there.

Turns out the guy I got the car from still had 5 months left on the subscription and didn't notify them. I didn't bother to apply for it when it ran out as my logic is,if I need them,I'll hit the button and sign up then and there. Then the young lady can send help. As for satellite radio,I can't be bothered with that. I have enough music to keep me entertained as well as a pretty sweet sound coming from behind me. I'm good being XM free !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.