Beachstork

I'm New Here
Jul 2, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
I purchased a the GM low profile spoiler to put on my car and I really don't want to have holes drilled to install.
Does anyone know if it can be installed with just an adhesive (and stay on)
Thanks in advance

The down force (vertical) on the spoiler from air movement is 400 lbs. That would push the spoiler down on the car. The force required to push the spoiler off the car from air movement would be a horizontal force. Not sure that force required for that would be the same 400 lbs.
down force is related to speed so under street/highway use it will not be even close to 200 lbs

down force is related to speed so under street/highway use it will not be even close to 200 lbs
True, but we are talking worst case (best case ?) scenario.
You wouldn't want to have the wing rip off while on the highway at 130 or more, so 400 is a guideline.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
6A68A0AF-D452-4F01-AC9B-AF0423A0702E.jpeg

There is a low profile GM spoiler from parts that is similar to mine in post 10 that is stuck on with tape and glue.

It is part #19432036.

The spoiler in post 10 is part of the TVS option with the front splitter and uses the same mounting holes as the 2 Z51 spoilers.

It is part # 84818522

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Sparro,,,,I am having a problem trying to respond to your message about the spoiler....

Was just talking to Beachstork and he says there is a place near Toronto ( on kiiji ) that sells take off spoilers for $300.00 and might install them for another 300.

Would be better for you than trying to ship the one I have.

Doug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.