Nov 28, 2016
VetteCoins
Hello All,
I'm new to the board and was asked to introduce myself so here it goes.
I retired a couple years back and realized I needed a hobby besides golf. I have anyways been into corvettes
so it seemed to be a perfect fit. I picked up my 81 a while back. Been doing lots of tinkering but no major work
yet. Lots of re-wiring, degreasing and cleaning and leak fixing. Still have a seal leak but I'm getting to that.
Away it looking better all the time.
I have attached a few pictures so let know what you think.
Regards
Rick DSC_0128.JPG DSC_0170.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0173.JPG
    DSC_0173.JPG
    699.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    745.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0183.JPG
    DSC_0183.JPG
    810.4 KB · Views: 20
Rick. Thanks for posting the pictures up. That's a sweet looking car... As Stephane said, nice colour and a good combo of mods... How about going up to the Media tab at the top of the page and post a few of your favorite pictures in a Media Album.... A lot more people will see and enjoy the pictures there....... You can post to a category album or create your own new album my clicking on the 'Add media' tab and then either one of the two site categories, or click on 'An Album/Create an Album and follow the prompts.... PM me or one of the moderators if you have any grief posting.... :Biggrin:

Thanks all. The Mrs. had a lot to say about the color.
I can't take all the credit for the mods but I can for re-doing a lot of them. A lot of cleaning as well taking
parts off and bolting them on again. still a work in progress.
Will post a few in the media tab as soon as I can.
Thanks
Rick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.