Ya. It’s been a good one guys.
Thanks so much.
Feel a bit closer to home now.
508B4493-8F53-4FF0-AD60-C9B5AE0B0222.jpeg

Happy birthday Derek!

It looks truly dreadful there. You should be back home in rainy Alberta soon, right?

Yup back Sunday night. First time back home since April and be gone again till December. And only a week at home.
Then Bali, work and Thailand till March.
From there... who the hell knows? 😂

Hope to catch up to you one of these times although Spence has my social calendar booked up.
Really want to hear that cold start of yours for real man. It’s already awesome on video. 👍

Yup back Sunday night. First time back home since April and be gone again till December. And only a week at home.
Then Bali, work and Thailand till March.
From there... who the hell knows? 😂

Hope to catch up to you one of these times although Spence has my social calendar booked up.
Really want to hear that cold start of yours for real man. It’s already awesome on video. 👍

Wow, and wow. Good for you, and I wish I could still do that (except for the not driving that amazing car part). Family is everything and I can't be gone any more. But you go ahead and post pictures so that I can live vicariously through you.

We do need to meet for sure. Mostly just to see if you will punch me in the face for all the times I've ruffled your feathers, but it will be fun nevertheless! Spence, schedule me in somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.