AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I think that less than 30 of us ever saw this price if I am correct. First wave of Z' in 15....

Capture.PNG

That is only a dream now I think... I just priced 2018 exact same... $110087

Last edited:
I was in with an early price protected order. By the time I took delivery of my car the price had risen twice by about $4K. The 2018 price is higher if you add in the options which have also increased in price

I did alot of work for that order. I had an order for a Stingray placed at WN when an anonymous source let me know that there was only one allocation not yet avcounts dor of the original few... 28 I believe. I took two days off and called every dealer from BC until I hit Cartier in Quebec City where the first thing they said was, “ST Nobody wants our Z06”. Having left my name with all dealers along the way, I was fortunate to start getting calls from fealers across Canada as later allocation was announced and placed 14 new Z06 owners in their Z.

I dont see any new Z06s under 100k even discounted, though i could be wrong. The key, especially in Canada, is whether you can find what you want or are having one build for you.

I dont see any new Z06s under 100k even discounted, though i could be wrong. The key, especially in Canada, is whether you can find what you want or are having one build for you.

Interestingly, for example GM said the "Corvette" was increasing $50 from 2016 to 2017. This clearly was not the Z06 model as it seems they jumped $1000s year by year. Perhaps they simply boosted the option prices.

Last edited:
... wondering what price real cool and new fancy paints will add to the option list ... I hear the ZR1 orange is quite the paint to see up close

I think the "base" Stingray has gone up $10,000 since it was brought out in 2014. Base price back then was $54,000ish, and now it's just under $65,000. Unless I have the American pricing in my head from 2014, but I know for sure it wasn't more than $58,000. So, I'm not surprised to see the Z06 move up around 10% because when it came out, it was one heck of a deal ( and still is).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.