Heiko

Casual User
Jul 16, 2018
Guelph, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51 3LT
Well good morning folks;
March 9th here and I'm sitting at my window starring out at the bright March Sun gleaming into my windows
with a blinding white reflection from the snow and ice while the thermometer reads -12C....
I am sure the rest of you can relate but I am tired of winter. At this rate I figure the snow, sand and salt wont
be off the road for at least another 5-6 weeks but I keep looking for car events in the area and things to do and
trips to plan for the summer months.
If anyone is in the Guelph area and wants to have a monthly coffee meet or ice cream run once the weather
gets nice let me know. Its always nice to meet new faces in the area that share the same interests in the love
of these fine cars :)
In the meantime don't forget to move the clocks ahead this weekend :)
Cheers
Heiko

Good morning Heiko. I am north of you but share your thoughts on winter. It was beautiful early this morning as the sun was just coming up with a heavy winter fog hanging over the far side of the lake. Snow. Man, there is a ton of it, we have a drift at our back door that is over six feet high and it looks permanent, at least August!!:Biggrin:

We should work on trying to get a Southern Ontario "Cars and Coffee" at least once a year. It would be good to get to meet a few more of the folks who post on here.

Heiko, don't despair, Spring really is on the way. The Groundhog said so.:thumbs:

I don't trust that ground hog especially Wiarton Willy :) I'd love to say we have piles of snow but its more like
piles of ice this year from all the freezing rain and slush we've had. Oh well you are right spring is coming but my non optimistic side says 'so is Christmas' :):) Definitely lets plan something for an area meet this summer...
Cheers
Heiko

If anyone is interested to meet up, I'm heading over to the Tuesday night Car show (Cruise night) at the Stampede Ranch in Guelph.
Its every Tuesday starts at 6 and ends at 9. Lots of great cars and fun people to talk to. I went two weeks ago and I had the only
C7 there so common out :)
Heiko

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread