Regular
You're 5
Nov 27, 2017
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
Hi all

New guy from Suurey, running a 87 C4 mettalic blue L98 stock, shift kit added to tranny. Anyone have a targa top for sale? :)

Hi Darrell. Welcome to the forum. We have lots of C4 owners so hopefully someone has or knows where you might get a top. We like pictures too so will look forward to seeing your ride....:thumbs:

Yeah, that sounds like alot of fun!. How do i get in?

As the date gets closer I am sure there will be a thread created with exact dates, places and details. I meet my friends every year at the Mission old time drags. This year I hope to extend it further a week beforehand, which is normally the NHRA top fuel/nitro funny cas and dragsters. Many of the top drag racers of the US come to this event. I went to one of these NHRA events in Kent Washington serveral years back and was floored. These cars don't compare to the ones that race at the IHRA events here in Edmonton. Looking forward to meeting up with Graham and James again in BC and doing some cool cruises, shows and visits.

Reactions: nascar03
I just checked the Mission raceway schedule, and the Langley Loafer old time drags are August 4&5 of this year. Unfortunately, the NHRA event is two weekends prior, on July 20-22. There is however another NHRA event in June 14-17 which may be an option if no other CCF cruises are planned for those dates. Just kicking around ideas and dates for the moment, and thinking out loud.

Welcome, i'll PM you a link to this is a shop in innisfail alberta. It shows they have a C4 parts car and if your interested I could go check out the part for condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.