Mar 4, 2018
Cold lake albetta
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2008 zhz
I live in Cold lake Alberta and run a 2008 Zhz 20140920_155415.jpg

Hey Keith. Welcome to the forum. Gorgeous C6 man... And we envy you guys up there through the roof for that sweet backdrop you have for pictures... I have a wore out 1969 David Brown farm tractor for my backdrop.... hahahahaha....

Welcome to CCF Keith. Suffice to say,I’ll be wanting a pic very similar to that one come July. Here in Calgary there’s a CF-5 freedom fighter mounted on the same type of pedestal at the military museum along crowchild trail.

Welcome to CCF Keith. Blue sky and a shiny Z06. Doesn't get much better than that.

Enjoy the forum and all these characters. I will see you at the show this summer. :thumbs:

Derek

Welcome to the Forum Keith.

Looking forward to and hope you can join in and enjoy some time with Corvette friends in Cold Lake - at this year's July Air Show.
There will be quite a few of us there as word is spreading quickly. So far at the start of March, 15 have committed, 20 remain to consider
joining in and the invite is still out there for a reply from about 175 more Owners just from CCF and Facebook's Alberta Corvettes ... Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.