Have heard of them.That's about it. I'm not a fan of the dual tips on a Corvette and I have a hard time believing that a cat back change up will give the 27+ whp that they claim. Hopefully someone with some first hand experience with them with jump in here with a review. If no, I'd be tempted to stick with the tried and true.... JMO

Yeah I'm reluctant to believe the numbers. I've also emailed GReddy twice in the last three weeks and received no response so I suspect poor customer service. I'll keep waiting for something used I guess.

Have heard of them.That's about it. I'm not a fan of the dual tips on a Corvette and I have a hard time believing that a cat back change up will give the 27+ whp that they claim. Hopefully someone with some first hand experience with them with jump in here with a review. If no, I'd be tempted to stick with the tried and true.... JMO

Yeah I'm reluctant to believe the numbers. I've also emailed GReddy twice in the last three weeks and received no response so I suspect poor customer service. I'll keep waiting for something used I guess.

Pretty good warning sign right there. Had similar experiences with parts when restoring my H1. Companies not returning calls or emails
I did find a really great business in Wisconsin. This guy called and was eager to discuss things every time. By the time my truck was done I think I put one of his kids through college.... but I got information and what I needed while being treated well.
No time for piss poor business people.

Yup move on amigo. :Biggrin:

Huh, i've always associated Greddy products with imports such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai. I didn't even know that they made exhausts for Corvettes.

I don't believe that any cat back system will add that kind of whp.

Lol.... Hiroki. I totally agree.... Greddy typically is a ricer supplier.... I'm thinking Corvette is just an attempt at broadening their market share.... The only two non-ricer exhausts they list are the Ford Focus and the C7 Z06....

My advice mirrors Dereks.... "move on".....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.