I bought my 02 roadster for the same reasons - HAD to be triple black, HAD to be a 6 speed, HAD to be a roadster, and I like the pop up headlights too. I looked around a lot, at the 6's and 7's as well , but just liked the 5's. The only "little" thing is the lack of storage in the roadster with the top down , but I like the roadster thing over the targa...just me! Great review video tho !

Reactions: nascar03
I bought my 02 roadster for the same reasons - HAD to be triple black, HAD to be a 6 speed, HAD to be a roadster, and I like the pop up headlights too. I looked around a lot, at the 6's and 7's as well , but just liked the 5's. The only "little" thing is the lack of storage in the roadster with the top down , but I like the roadster thing over the targa...just me! Great review video tho !
I am a convertible guy. My C5 with the lid down held my golf clubs - pretty big set; so, I was a happy camper.

Great review
I have a 1999 magnetic red coupe and just love it.
These are great weekend cruisers which is why i got it and like you it just had to have a 6 speed. Mine does not have the HUD which i do miss as i had that on my 2004 Z06.
enjoy the ride .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.