amadino13

I'm New Here
May 14, 2017
Toronto
VetteCoins
Good evening. I don't even know where to start. Thanks to my stupidity, I need to look for some side skirts for my GS. I tried to look on GM OEM Parts but I only saw the carbon fiber ground effects. Any ideas where I can find the regular ones? I've attached a picture of my little incident... In the first picture, is the ones I previously had on the vehicle. They are not the full side skirts. Any ideas?

2017-05-19_19.25.24.jpg

20170909_222411.jpg

Derek is right amadino. Lots of choice out there. ACS Composites is another outlet but they may be a little pricier than Ebay. Good luck and don't fret it. We all do dumb things once in a while.... Yours is an easy fix...other than spending a few more bucks....The install is pretty easy. I put my own on and I'm no pro... Keep us posted. :thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann
I have seen the OEM ones advertised ***Link Removed** several times. Some people with new GS decide to use other skirts and sell the new OEM ones. Good luck on the fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ddgermann
Good evening. I don't even know where to start. Thanks to my stupidity, I need to look for some side skirts for my GS. I tried to look on GM OEM Parts but I only saw the carbon fiber ground effects. Any ideas where I can find the regular ones? I've attached a picture of my little incident... In the first picture, is the ones I previously had on the vehicle. They are not the full side skirts. Any ideas?

View attachment 11420

View attachment 11421
I know the feeling, it is very easy to do. I just touched one of mine on a curb pulling into a parking spot. Fortunately I scratched the underside and a bit of black touch up paint fixed it although you could not see it unless you got under the car. Let us know your resolution as I can see others of us doing it too especially those of us who drive a lot in unfamiliar places. I already have 21,000 km on my GS and will have had it a year in two weeks. It also gets stored four months of the year. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.