Been a good day all around Kaz! I just contacted GM Chat for the millionth time and my order, name and the fact that the order has been accepted by the plant, are all visible to them.

So far in the past 24 hours, I have two PMs from people willing to part with their 'guaranteed' allocation for a premium...one very close to me actually where the dealer already confirmed that the person their Z06 was allotted to might part with it for a premium.

I also have people now searching Winnipeg for me and a possible in Quebec.

So far in the past 24 hours, I have two PMs from people willing to part with their 'guaranteed' allocation for a premium...one very close to me actually where the dealer already confirmed that the person their Z06 was allotted to might part with it for a premium.

I also have people now searching Winnipeg for me and a possible in Quebec.

I wonder, will the forums come down on those individuals as hard for trying to sell their allocation spots for a profit, as they would come down on a dealer trying to sell one for over MSRP? :D

Thought I had one today when I learned that Sherwood Park Chevrolet Corvette in Edmonton had an initial allocation of 6 Z06s ...until he told me they had a waiting list of 11 before that number arrived...Argh.

I wonder, will the forums come down on those individuals as hard for trying to sell their allocation spots for a profit, as they would come down on a dealer trying to sell one for over MSRP? :D

Nope. I actually have 4 Z06 allocations available to people willing to pay me $5,000 per allocation. You should expect delivery of your car sometime around 2018. :D

Did you place your deposit at West Island? They contacted me earlier today stating they had commitment on their 2 new allocations, plus Kaz has one and then they filled another that someone backed out on apparently. They then said they believed they could get 2 more. I dont know how they are doing it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.