NachoNinja

I'm New Here
Apr 6, 2016
Calgary, AB
VetteCoins
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the corvette world with my newly acquire 2007 base c6. I've noticed a few things I want to improve with a few modifications ... I'm currently thinking sway bars, shocks and a corsa muffler. I was considering z51 sways with either z06/bliestein shocks ... Or with the PFADT Stage 1 kit.

Who has good prices and reasonable shipping for corvette parts?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum.

Best of luck with your new ride. Personalizing it to make it uniquely yours is a grand idea. I think Corvette Central is a vendor on here and probably worth a look. US dollar is a killer these days.

Enjoy and again welcome.

Hey Malcom. You already know who has a good price for the Corsa.... shame you didn't have the LS3... :(

As far as good prices, pretty much everything comes out of the states so it's tough to avoid our weak dollar killing us right now. If you don't want to try ordering out of the US yourself, you might try Dasilva Motorsports in Ontario or Davenport Motorsports in Calgary. Haven't dealt with Davenport but at least you don't end up with a secondary shipping cost. Manny at Dasilva might be able to compete too if the shipping from Ontario doesn't kill you.......

Www.corvettemods.com has a great selection of C6 parts. Good service too.

In fact, I might be looking at a few do-hickeys right away. I still think a billet grill he cards, new front spoiler, and if I have some bonus cash, I've always wanted to get some engine dress-up parts.

My hood needs new hydrolic struts. The chrome ones look pretty cool I think--they're pretty cheap too.

I live in sask, and usually with manny at DaSilva. always great service and support.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread