Nov 30, 2012
HALIFAX CANADA
VetteCoins
Car
2010 BASE
Hello, my name is Paul Collings and I live in Halifax Nova scotia.
I drive a 2010 corvette coupe and, as a few of you may recall, I shipped my car to Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau, Ontario for a tune and a couple of mods
in March of this year.
The vehicle was shipped back to Halifax and I finally saw the fiished product on Saturday the 18th of May. All I can say (to quote the words of Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty patriarch) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
The fit and finish of the wide body rear fenders and the MCM hood is fantastic. The Z06 brakes and CCW wheels just pop and the ZR1 rear spoiler completes the package perfectly.
The result of the Edelbrock supercharger tune was better than I expected with Arun Squeezing out 491 rear wheel ponies with only 6 pounds of boost (and the car is an automatic) I'm sure with a Z06 fuel pump, larger injectors and a smaller SC pulley the rwhp would be well north of 500.
Manny Dasilva, a very patient man, was always available to take my phone calls and/or E-mails and answer my questions to my complete satisfaction.
You folks on the forum are correct when you say if you want superior work take your vehicle to Manny and his crew, I couldn't be happier, unless I lived closer to Breslau.
Thanks Manny, Arun and crew for a spectacular job.
I will post photos in the near future.

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum guys.
I tried to post pics to the forum but photobucket was as far as I could get.
I appear to be very inept when it comes to doing things that should be very simple to accomplish, hopefully someone can assist me with this simple task.

Welcome to the forum. You took your car to the right place. Look forward to the pics when you figure it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread