Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
We met this guy last year at Saskatoon's Cruise Weekend show. Very nice guy and the car appeared to be in near mint condition. The CCW's and Corsa exhaust look great on the car and it seemed to be well taken care of. Just a warning though, the guy is a Mustang guy so I'm not sure how much you would have to wash the interior before you got that smell out.:D

Riley P

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
HA! That would be Car, which makes the smell that much harder to get out (j/k). I actually have nothing against Mustangs (car or horse) as I am a car guy and I like all cars. But if I get a chance to poke fun of a Mustang guy, I will, and I expect the same in return. We gave Todd a card for the forum and I am sure he is floating around here somewhere.

HLN A55

HLN A55

High RPM Poster
Jan 27, 2009
Awards
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I really want sure which is why I asked I suppose... With some people still asking 30+ for a c5 and/or a z06, it seemed that this might be considered a good car for the money. Might get it for 20 if you haggle.
[mob][/mob]

C5Howie

C5Howie

Dec 19, 2009
Awards
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5
HA! That would be Car, which makes the smell that much harder to get out (j/k). I actually have nothing against Mustangs (car or horse) as I am a car guy and I like all cars. But if I get a chance to poke fun of a Mustang guy, I will, and I expect the same in return. We gave Todd a card for the forum and I am sure he is floating around here somewhere.

003-1-1.jpg

Last years toy! Go easy on me guys. LOL

Riley P

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Last years toy looks very nice.

Does it feel weird not wearing a hat backwards when you drive now? What did you do with all your Chip and Pepper clothing?:D

C5Howie

C5Howie

Dec 19, 2009
Awards
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5
Last years toy looks very nice.

Does it feel weird not wearing a hat backwards when you drive now? What did you do with all your Chip and Pepper clothing?:D

Not sure I get that one ! Chip and Pepper? LOL I expected some abuse.
scan0011-1.jpg

Another target,ready aim fire. Thats it for the pony rides.

HLN A55

HLN A55

High RPM Poster
Jan 27, 2009
Awards
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I think I see a Dr Zoggs sex wax sticker on that one!!! Lol we'll just consider you to be in rehab :rofl:
[mob][/mob]

C5Howie

C5Howie

Dec 19, 2009
Awards
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5
I think I see a Dr Zoggs sex wax sticker on that one!!! Lol we'll just consider you to be in rehab :rofl:
[mob][/mob]

Thanks! I dont hold on to summer cars for very long two years tops,not sure what I will try next???? Any suggestions?

ctdrl-1

ctdrl-1

Jan 12, 2009
Awards
Saskatoon, Sask
VetteCoins
Thanks! I dont hold on to summer cars for very long two years tops,not sure what I will try next???? Any suggestions?

A Lamborghini ! Thats my next one! I have always wanted one since I was a kid, even one of my very first toys was a Hot Wheels, Lambo. I still have it. It would be worth lots right now only I played with it untill the paint came off them painted it black myself.

My Summer lake vehicle is an H1, I love it too, its the coolest vehicle I have ever owned. It gets 3 times the attention the Vette does it really quite amazing.There are a couple pictures of it on the Canadian GM Forum if anyone is interested or shares the same interests.

Brent

Last edited:
C5Howie

C5Howie

Dec 19, 2009
Awards
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5
A Lamborghini ! Thats my next one! I have always wanted one since I was a kid, even one of my very first toys was a Hot Wheels, Lambo. I still have it. It would be worth lots right now only I played with it untill the paint came off them painted it black myself.

My Summer lake vehicle is an H1, I love it too, its the coolest vehicle I have ever owned. It gets 3 times the attention the Vette does it really quite amazing.There are a couple pictures of it on the Canadian GM Forum if anyone is interested or shares the same interests.

Brent

A Lamborghini is out of my price range right now. But perhaps someday,H1 I used to work on lots of them when I was with GM and I sorta didnt like the 6.5s too many issues with the fuel driver modules and or injection pumps! H2 now we are talkin but that would be my choice for winter,right now I drive a F250 super duty crew cab 4x4 in the winter months,thanks for your suggestion.

ctdrl-1

ctdrl-1

Jan 12, 2009
Awards
Saskatoon, Sask
VetteCoins
I know what you mean about the 6.5's so far I have been lucky ( knock on wood) I have had no trouble at all with my truck, when I got it it had been stored for quite some time and after about 3000k it started to develop little leaks everywhere, but I just spent a afternoon tightening screws, and putting seal refreshener where I could and we are now leak free!

Its a original Canadian Vehicle(speedo is in KM's) one of 945 made that year and only 2 of which made it to Canada. all origianal , still has the factory tires/ runflats.

I also love the H2 I was going to buy one for my wife about 3 months ago cause she loves them too, but I got her a Yukon Denali instead cause I happend to know the person selling it. So she is happy but still wants a H2.

I had an H3 for about 6 months and was so discusted I sold it.

I also move through vehicles pretty quickly so you and I definatly have something in common.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread