Well halfway thru the cruise (I was leading 1st 6-7 cars) I lost everyone but one at Lincoln parkway exit due to traffic we desided to call it quits. Hope the 2nd group enjoyed the 2nd part of planned cruise.

Yes a bit of chaos at that cutoff. A few of us got off at Garth and found out way back to 5 others or so.

Fun day and thanks for helping to organize..
As you guys said, we will learn some tricks and buddy system for future rides. If things don't open up as quickly as we'd like, It could be fun to even find a park and BYOB (bring your own BBQ) or picnic and meet up and enjoy some shade and car talk.

Was great to see so many out today. Nice to see some of the C6 and C7 folks as well!

Props to those who drove from out a distance.

Ps. Noticed only a few had the front (or side) radiator grill guards... Might. Be something to consider if you aren't aware of the available after market parts.

Cheers until next time...

562021161559.jpg

56202117741.jpg

56202117832.jpg

Have some more, but will blur a few plates our of consideration.

Also, would like some details on this exhaust. :). Had the pleasure of driving behind.. nice HTC! I think you have the Avant Garde wheels too if not mistaken .

PXL_20210606_175416237~2.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
Well halfway thru the cruise (I was leading 1st 6-7 cars) I lost everyone but one at Lincoln parkway exit due to traffic. We desided to call it quits. Hope the 2nd group enjoyed the 2nd part of planned cruise.
We missed turn-off and I got separated at stop light. Great meeting all and thanx for organizing
Pete and DI

Yes a bit of chaos at that cutoff. A few of us got off at Garth and found out way back to 5 others or so.

Fun day and thanks for helping to organize..
As you guys said, we will learn some tricks and buddy system for future rides. If things don't open up as quickly as we'd like, It could be fun to even find a park and BYOB (bring your own BBQ) or picnic and meet up and enjoy some shade and car talk.

Was great to see so many out today. Nice to see some of the C6 and C7 folks as well!

Props to those who drove from out a distance.

Ps. Noticed only a few had the front (or side) radiator grill guards... Might. Be something to consider if you aren't aware of the available after market parts.

Cheers until next time...

View attachment 82676
I am glad to hear you guys managed to meet up with the other group. We will get it right next time.

HEY DENIS..THANX FOR ORGANIZING. WE REALLY ENJOYED MEETING EVERYONE. UNFORTUNATELY 4 OF US MISSED THE EXIT AND THEN I GOT SEPERATED. JUST A POSITIVE COMMENT..I'M INVOLED IN A LOT OF GROUP MOTORCYCLE RIDES AND WE ALWAYS TRY AND WAIT FOR THOSE CAUGHT IN TRAFFIC...THANX AGAIN..WE ENJOYED THE DAY
PETE AND DI
BRANTFORD

Reactions: Ty. and DenisC8
HEY DENIS..THANX FOR ORGANIZING. WE REALLY ENJOYED MEETING EVERYONE. UNFORTUNATELY 4 OF US MISSED THE EXIT AND THEN I GOT SEPERATED. JUST A POSITIVE COMMENT..I'M INVOLED IN A LOT OF GROUP MOTORCYCLE RIDES AND WE ALWAYS TRY AND WAIT FOR THOSE CAUGHT IN TRAFFIC...THANX AGAIN..WE ENJOYED THE DAY
PETE AND DI
BRANTFORD
I will do my best to improve. Thanks for coming

Denis
Thanks for the effort. If it's any consolation I've been on many of these cruises with my Corvette club and this always happens. Traffic, red lights etc. We always encourage anybody participating to have a map of the route as you suggested. This way at least everyone gets to the finish line at some point. Having a navigator in the car helps a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents and DenisC8
Man that sucks, we will avoid things like that in the future.
The bridge definitely screwed Jim and I from any hope of catching up to the group.
We did manage to get up snake road and across Dundas where we parted ways at Hwy 6. My girlfriend and I ended up doing the rest of the drive on our own. It really was a great route. I forgot how much fun it is ripping up and down those mountain access roads.

Great meeting everyone!!

Scott

Reactions: GMJim and DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.