VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Black 03 Z06 posted a new classified:

FREE…..With A Few Conditions
Go Kart

This Go Kart appears to be a well built machine. It has a Honda race engine in that turns over but has not been run in some time.

I say with conditions because I would really like to see it go to someone as a family project, kid/grandkids. Maybe a Scout troupe (Smack YYZ hope you read this). It needs to be blown apart and cleaned up and painted, really needs some TLC. I just don't want someone to take it and put it up for sale, a project is what I am really hoping for.

Don't care if...

Read more about the classified...

Good give-a-way Murray.... I'm sure it will be appreciated. I have to ask what a Senna is though?

Ayrton Senna

I'm the one taking it! My 12 year old son and I were discussing starting karting for him. Karting is a great way to get into racing. I'm also a Scout leader and may get all the kids involved.

Nice to see it go to good use and yes karting is where a lot of F1/F2/Nascar/Your high speed sport of choice drivers hail from. Great way to start. I certainly miss karting days of past.

@Black 03 Z06 Murray let me know if you want me to close out the ad for you (otherwise you can mark as closed/sold on the right hand side).

Status
Not open for further replies.