Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Wow another great option for the Mary Barra Motors MB C8 MB ME. Probably could be refitted to older models.:Biggrin: Also available in Carbon Fibre or the plaid finish option.

Seriously can you imagine how bad the car would stink after making lunch. Another what were they thinking...

3 11.jpg

Quickly the thread moved from C8's to Hot Dog Cookers to 58 Chevies with 283's to snowmobiles. That sounds like the CCF I know!:thumbs::Biggrin:

....well cars back then were made to eat lunch in, just open the glove box door and it served as a table, just look at the guy up top cooking the dogs. My 58 has 2 round impressions in the door for cups or mugs or...... , worked great when the A&W chicks brought your order to the car too.

If you have never had "road trip bbq", you haven't lived. In 98, a buddy and I packed a tent, 2-sleeping bags, and a 12v fridge in my Firebird, and we took a week-long trip to the island and back. No plan, no hotels, just wherever we wanted to go. It was awesome. We bought chicken wings in Nanaimo and wrapped them in tin foil and wired them onto the exhaust manifolds with coat hangers. When we stopped for the night, dinner was ready.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread