This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

GM Employee warranty and services Discount

Don will need your VIN#, current km reading and date your vehicle was delivered.
GMPP brochures for warranty, maintenance plan and tire protection plan are available upon request.
Don't forget to tell Don if you are contacting him directly that you are a member of CCF and you would like
the CCF special rate which is equivalent to employee pricing.

Last edited:
what year is your C8, and was the Warranty expensive?? I'm always worried about all the 'fine print' and afraid many things aren't covered??
The car you are asking about from New Brunswick is a 2022 3LT HTC.
Many members have selected the 7 year 60,000 km with the $0 or $100 deductible Total Plus Warranty. I have attached the brochure for you. You can review what is cover to see if that works for you. As I mentioned earlier there is a CCF special rate and this dealer is a sponsor to CCF. Quotes are free, no obligation if your interested.
Scott

Attachments

• CBGC Total Plus Brochure.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Great just need to know if Don will extend smokin warranty deal to any GM product that a member has on the forum. thx!
Tell him I sent you and I said he would take care of you. That'll work!

At what point during the original 3 yr 60km warranty to I have to decide to buy the extended warranty?
Before the factory warranty expires, but if I'm not mistaken the sooner you buy it the better the pricing for the extended portion of the warranty.

I purchased the Maintenance Plan from Don Le. 2 weeks ago I drove the 50 minutes to Georgetown for my DCT Flush/Fill/Replace. Could not have been a better experience. They worked with my timeline, car was ready early including a warranty update and oil change that we do not factor in. Met Don and thanked him for what he has done for us. Fully Jack Raccoon! recommended...

Welcome home!

Reactions: Bunny Hop
Thank-you LeDon and Mr. Corvette. I purchased the 72 month 80,000 KM $100 deductible GM warranty and a 72 month 60,000 KM pre paid maintenance agreement. I did complete previous to this the 72,000 KM or 3 year ( whatever comes first ) transmission fluid change when the air filter , trans filter and oil change was done. So I have clear eyes or should I say tears in my eyes after that bill. Anyway I know it's not going to be a quick return but if we keep the car it will pay for itself eventually. If you do have the required transmission fluid service coming up in the near future and the pre paid pricing is worked out in the same way as mine I'd definitely jump on the pre paid agreement. Anyway LeDon was a pleasure to deal with. I consider him a straight shooter, a no bullshit kind of guy and he made the process swift and easy for me. I'll just need to have more Kraft Diner in my diet to pay for this

Read it and weap. Two things to notice, that's in US $$ and they added sales tax plus a surcharge to use VISA after the total you see here. Also when you think of it. Was I overcharged ? I have no way of knowing . With the pre paid agreement that's no longer my issue.

Attachments

• 9ECB8783-F85C-46C3-B8F8-0897F277B184_1_102_o.jpeg
    709.9 KB · Views: 0