Details

For Stingray includes toolkit GM 19433251
IMG_0169.jpeg
I installed a set on my 2023 Z06. Looks real good. Everything fit up perfectly. It is a fair bit of labour because you have to take off front bumper cover. Huge number of screws and some real PIA to reach, along with some electrical connections which are really difficult to disconnect and reconnect blindly, and especially difficult for someone with big hands. It took me half a day to do the whole job. Having a two post lift will definitely make this easier. One big thing to watch out for is making sure all the rubber ducting is properly aligned before fastening everything together. I found out after I had everything almost back together, and then had to redo it. If you have a Z06 remove the center grill piece (the part you remove for track prep to provide more air flow). This piece blocks your view to see if the rubber ducting in this area is correctly positioned. This is very important, because the tabs on the new grill pieces actually stick out and provide a hang up for the rubber ducting. Make sure the rubber ducting is not caught up on the tabs. If I would have known this, it would have saved me a few hours. The Scrape Armor installation video is very good, but it could have gone a little further to describe this potential pitfall.