milton, on
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport
Province
ON
GreenAcres added a new event:

Gateway to Corvettes

Sunday Aug 11th the Corvette Club of Ontario will be holding our Gateway to Corvettes show at Gateway Chevrolet in Brampton. All Corvettes are welcome. Gates open at 9am. $20 per car entry fee with proceeds going to the Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation. Featured this year will be a display of two ultra rare 2011 C6 Z06 Carbon Edition cars. Also on display will be one of the GT3 Z06 race cars campaigned by AWA Racing fresh off their appearance in the IMSA race at Road America this weekend.
Hope to...

Read more about this event...

Weather network says.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-03-15-23-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-03-15-23-44.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1st Vette
Well, I'd like to go to this event. I don't usually make it a habit of parking my car and doing nothing for 5+ hours showing it off but I'd like the day to be dry for me to clean up the car nice and take it there (and bake myself to a crisp tan).

Still a week left to go, I haven't registered yet so I'll wait till Thursday or so, take a look at the forecast then and decide what to do.

Well, I'd like to go to this event. I don't usually make it a habit of parking my car and doing nothing for 5+ hours showing it off but I'd like the day to be dry for me to clean up the car nice and take it there (and bake myself to a crisp tan).

Still a week left to go, I haven't registered yet so I'll wait till Thursday or so, take a look at the forecast then and decide what to do.
Come to my place on Saturday instead. Weather forecast is great for Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread