Jan 4, 2016
milton, on
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport
Province
ON
As an owner of a vette why wouldn't you go there? Just may not be a great Idea to hand out business cards on another dealers turf.

I won't hand out business cards. I'll just have my car wrapped with my name and dealership all over it and I'll wear my Bill Spencer Chevrolet jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: turbozig and ABC
How inappropriate would it be for me to be there? ;)

Not inappropriate and while being respectful of their business, I'd definitely take the opportunity if in your shoes.
It is a perfect opportunity to explore another's turf as you have exactly what they want ...
Twenty Dollars and a Corvette to put into their event to make it look bigger and better.
Your Corvette will be no different than others with various dealership tags.
Your attire would be the "respect" part and if asked about your career, I would not lie unless my answer is political. ;)

Imagine if I went, had your dealership tag on my Corvette ... and introduced myself ... merely by my first name ... :joyful:

I would go without hesitation and expand my corvette horizons
... post photos of some corvettes back on here too :thumbs:

... as a "front line somewhat inside" Corvette enthusiast, it may be considered a part of one's job
to know about the Corvette crowd, clubs and their events ... regardless of the "coliseum".

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig

Users who are viewing this thread