Bowling

Casual User
Feb 6, 2017
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Corvette Conv
Hi everybody, I am currently looking to rent (long term) a single or double car garage in the Greater Toronto Area for my car. After extensive searches on line in the typical sites such as Kijji and Craigslist , I am only finding Condo parking. I'm looking to rent a typical stand alone lane way garage or attached garage.
If anyone has one to rent or knows of someone that does i would appreciate hearing from you.
Victor

Thank you for your help guys . I ended up getting a spot in a private garage in midtown Toronto with garage door opener and electricity for $ 150 month.
I have taken it for 6 months to see how it goes. I'm satisfied with everything but I do have concerns about security. There are many high end cars parked in outside spots nearby that appear to be safe. I'll keep you posted.

Just a security thought for you, but a simple wireless PTZ camera can be had for cheap, and you can configure it to let you know when it sees something. I had cameras inside and outside my brother's garage in Edmonton that would text me with a photo whenever it saw something move in the garage. New cameras are better quality, can see in complete darkness, and can give you piece of mind with your car. All you need is a wireless internet connection, which you should be able to get from the homeowner.

I found my Dlink PTZ camera was very easy to set up, and I can view it at any time from my phone. An electrical outlet and a wireless connection, and you are set.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.