Dik

Regular
May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
Hi. I want, .... no I NEED a short stool on wheels for my garage. I'm looking for a Corvette themed one and because you're an approved forum vendor I am asking Corvette Central first!

Something like this (see pics) is most useful.
You'll have to work on the Vette theme though.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    806.2 KB · Views: 23
Dik, I have a round stool riding on four casters. It has a parts tray underneath and the height is controlled with an adjusting handle, it has a pneumatic feel to it, quite comfortable. I got mine from Sears, it is a craftsman branded stool. I wonder if you could order one from the states or have somebody pick one up for you down there. Others have taken over the Craftsman line so it is possible someone else is making them as well.

Good luck, they are handy to have.

Found this one that I like and see many using and available at a chain store. I can’t say the store as I don’t want to be disrespectful to this Vendor in their Section of CCF. You can PM me if you would like to know.

I like it as the tool shelf isn’t larger than the seat and therefore great to shuffle around without kicking the wheels or the shelf. Both my wife and I use it when detailing whether on the garage slab or on a slight incline (our driveway)…

A8DD8705-3F69-4A14-B8E3-C0B957829F5A.jpeg

hmmm … appears this is a discontinued item now … geez … lots of help I am :Banghead:

Last edited:
Hi Dik, I have the same stool as Spence without the logo on the seat. Got it in the US and carried it home on a recent flight. Not really used just assembled and sitting in my garage now. Willing to part with it if the price was right :). Will be visiting mother in law on 137 ave. and 135 st. in Edmonton in the next few weeks and could deliver it there. PM me if you're interested and I can send you some pictures.

Hey. Good info and thanks. I already have an excellent creeper and I've looked at a few stools but I'm going to hold out for one with a Corvette logo.

....prefer to see what our vendor might have first though.

Cheers!

Reactions: C SEVEN GS Bob
Hey now. That's not a bad idea!

.... I am considering getting two stools and merge them; a bar stool with the logo and a garage roller....then swap out the seat cushions.

Hi. I want, .... no I NEED a short stool on wheels for my garage. I'm looking for a Corvette themed one and because you're an approved forum vendor I am asking Corvette Central first!

Dik, Sorry I missed your thread. Unfortunately, we don't list any rolling stools currently. We have quite a few different fixed bar and counter stools, but none for shop work. It looks like some of the major tool vendors sell some neat rolling stools. Thanks for thinking of us, but sorry we couldn't help you on this one. We are running a 10% off deal through the weekend if you come across anything else you need! Thank You,
Corvette Central, product assistance

04D78C46-42C9-4995-BDEA-03103FC203D0.jpeg
I bought one from a local auto parts chain....it did not have a logo on it. It is worthwhile buying a decent quality one because cheap ones don’t roll well. I just bought a new tall garage stool and found anything with Corvette on it cost three times as much as the same product without. Send me a pm for details on mine if interested.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.