Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
This is a different video because it shows nearing the end of the same caravan that we earlier saw Tadge, Harlan and Alex MacDonald on. As you will hear the caravan is approaching GM’s Yuma testing grounds. This time we also see as part of the caravan, GM VP Mark Reuss. While it has the entire video re- captured starting at 6:09, if you have time I suggest you watch it all; it is done by a professional in another field (who coincidentally sold Corvettes many decades ago); who is enjoyable to listen to; and you hear his commentary on the center IP screen, the steering wheel shape and more if you do not fast forward to its end. BTW, it is a Corvette 2020 ME we are getting.

As to the copyright issue, I called the video’s creator George Kenner this morning, had a wonderful conversation with him, and received his permission to use it in a “non-selling” capacity, e.g., okay to post it here.

29BF27EF-931A-47D1-A73A-E7B6AA96868B.jpeg

It must have been absolutely awesome making this video and experiencing the upcoming C8.
Thx for posting it :thumbs: and the "C8 Corvette Grin" too :Biggrin:

Watching this Video has brought back a lot of the "feelings" and awesome memory of just less than 12 months ago
when our wives and @ddgermann and I arrived at Spring Mountain in Pahrump Nevada to find
more than Twenty C7-ZR1 arriving that day. (Well 2 of the 4 of us were rather excited :joyful:)
Actually seeing them & touching kick-started my (our) desire to own a C7-ZR1.
DSC_0039a.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread