1sickC6

You're a Regular 2 You're 10
May 6, 2010
Calgary, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 MN6
Fs: Bassani 05-08 C6 Dominator Cat-Back System

Bassani Dominator GT-Race stainless steel full cat-back system for 05-08 C6 cars. Their famous 'X" is located in the muffler which sits in the tunnel and finishes off at the back to quad 4" resonated tips. Sounds killer! Fitment is second to none. This kit has maybe 2000kms on it and sells for $1150us new. I am asking $950cdn and would like to try and sell locally. I am located in Calgary. I may possibly look at shipping if necessary.

SDC10022-1.jpg

SDC10044-1.jpg

ba3b8e7a-1.jpg

Last edited:
I had to lose the mid-pipe and use the one that came with the headers and if you notice my muffler is in the mid-pipe lol. Words cannot describe it. I cracked her open tonight for a quick couple of seconds and when i stopped at a set of lights this dude pulls up beside me and said the thing sounds like an F1 car from about 2 blocks away! :rofl: Have you ever heard an F1 car??? I think he was more excited than i was haha.

Needless to say i need to sell this Bassani system (the rear over-axles and tips are currently on the car) so i can add a new axle-back with some freakin mufflers! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread