Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
Let those of us who love C7’s (count me in) find the C7 might not be in the exact correct proportion, as we know an object behind another one will always seem smaller. What to me is important is not the width difference, though the entry C8 will be approximately the width of the C7 GS/Z06/ZR1, or maybe even a touch wider, but the visual differences of the front hood and the headlights. So while exciting to me personally, I can understand that some might be a touch offended by this. As a friend just said to me, it is just a comparative rendering. So, FWIW...

FEFE97EF-D001-490E-B33D-B83D19C09FC2.png

Reactions: Nik and ddgermann
For sure that render does not do the C7 any justice. The perspectives are exaggerated to favour the C8 look.
Just check out the windshield on the C7.

Different can be good for both generations. Frankly is there any generation of corvette that doesn’t look great? I remember being in love with every new generation when it came out. Sure as the years roll on the appeal will trend to what’s attractive currently.
I expect to be visually infatuated with the C8... just as I was when I saw my first C7 in 14. 👍

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day and Zora
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.