Concours

Casual User
You're 5
Jul 8, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2021 Conver
I want to remove my air front fender air scoop on my 2019 Stingray, If you have à vidéo that will help me. I did not find any thing on you tube.... (sorry for my bad English)

Reactions: YFCvii
Aucun problème Concours. My French is no screamin hell either. No guarantee on this info but here's an APR Performance R & R pdf.
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Attachments

• Stingray fender vent R & R.pdf
    154.1 KB · Views: 22
Eric :Wideyed: ... now @ddgermann is going have a huge smile now knowing that
1. I have my first very small hint piece of carbon fibre on my stingray.
2. A document here clearly shows the ease of stingray carbon fibre fender vent swap-outs ...
:joyful:

thank you for posting the information - saved a copy in my computer pdf folder ... :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Eric :Wideyed: ... now @ddgermann is going have a huge smile now knowing that
1. I have my first very small hint piece of carbon fibre on my stingray.
2. A document here clearly shows the ease of stingray carbon fibre fender vent swap-outs ...
:joyful:

thank you for posting the information - saved a copy in my computer pdf folder ... :thumbs:

These instructions are correct for the base Stingray but not dry sump cars. The right hand fender process is a bit more difficult due to the Tank. Doable but a bit more difficult. 👍

These instructions are correct for the base Stingray but not dry sump cars. The right hand fender process is a bit more difficult due to the Tank. Doable but a bit more difficult. 👍
You are correct Derek. The Z06 is a touch more complicated. I was reading the Z06 instuctions as well while I was surfing around.... Just on the off chance you haven't seen this one yet....

Attachments

• C7-Z06-side-vent-removal.pdf
    898.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: ddgermann
You are correct Derek. The Z06 is a touch more complicated. I was reading the Z06 instuctions as well while I was surfing around.... Just on the off chance you haven't seen this one yet....

Thanks Eric. Appreciate these instructions.
One thing I can confirm is some of the YouTube stuff on this is absolutely incorrect for the Z06.
These instructions are much closer and address the side skirts.

It was hell watching... but I lived through the experience of the replacement of these side vents. 😂
EB425861-FFFB-4900-B339-F546827A4AC4.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.