This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Front end Bra's (for your vette of course)..

Jul 25, 2012
Fraser Valley B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Convertible
Just wondering if anyone puts a bra on their vette when going on long runs or trips. Am considering getting one for going through the Rockies and other parts of B.C. this year. Have read they will lead to sweating which might be harmfull to the paint job.
Al..

You can buy the neoprene "stretchy" style bras for driving so you don't get stone chips and/or bugs caked on the front of your car. Then when you arrive you just pull it off and I believe they come with a bag that you put it in when not in use. A guy a Z06Fest had one. It was pretty slick since you only use it when travelling.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Just realized that the problem out here with the bra's described etc. is they cover up the license plate (and partially the daylight driving lights) which is a $350 fine out here. May have to cut an opening and do a stitchy seam around it. Have found bumper and hood bra's for $89.

Here in Ontario if you don't have a front plate, the fine can be pretty hefty. A friend got dinged for something around $150 a few years ago for not having the proper plate on the front. I had this plate on the front of the Chevelle at the time. It came off pretty quickly after that little episode.

Last edited:
I don't use a bra, or clear bra when on road trips. I have about 10 coats of polish on the front end and mirrors, and use a gloss enhancer to remove the bugs at the end of each day of driving. The bugs come off super easy, and I also get a nice glass finish each day.

I have been tempted to try a new product called Road Warrior Plus, which is a brushed on coating, that can be removed after the road trip.
Here is the link to the site:\
http://www.madshadowcustompaint.com/RWP/testimonial.htm

Very cool. I may look into this.:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2