Another great video Mike. Been through there a couple times and the sheer size of the slide is sobering. Not loose mud but huge rocks and boulders that came down. Amazing the distance it all moved. Imagine the sounds as that occurred....Buried a community. Another sad piece of history well narrated Mike.
Thanks

I might be down there again in a few weeks. Wanna hit the interpretive centre as soon as they open. Parking is not Vette friendly there. I'll be in and out within 1/2 hr. Part 2 of the Kevin Kennedy vid will come next summer I think. I've had enough of Hwy 40 this year. My driving log says 27 drives out there in various vehicles since Jan 4/17.

Thanks Mike. We actually passed through there on Wednesday. Took a brief vacation with Wife and drove down the Cowboy Trail through Longview and Fernie on our way to Cranbrook. Power of the Vette was sure nice for passing on the Cowboy Trail! I got an email from Windmill Golf a couple weeks ago informing me of half price rooms at the Prestige Resort in Cranbrook as well as discounted golf at the Wildstone golf club. Spent Wednesday and Thursday night. I played golf on Thursday while wife went to the spa in the hotel. We came back through Radium yesterday. Only saw 3 other Corvettes on the trip.

Very Nice Mini-Vacation

Bob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.