Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Just some updates on forthcoming CCF features.

We will soon, finally, hopefully launch our new Calendar (events) feature. The existing calendar events if any will be copied over there. I'm really hoping members will start using the new event planner (it is simpler to use hopefully) so we can get our 2020 all planned out whilst we stew in winter.

We have a new Filter feature that will make sorting through New Content (and Old) a little bit easier. It's going to be added to What's New (our most popular page) as well as other views and let you filter through a bunch of forums, subforums and prefixes.

Our mobile app is in the process of being replaced entirely. This has been an ongoing activity over the last few months and we hope to launch it for beta testing early in the new year. It will eventually replace the current mobile apps that some of you use to access the forums and bring back some much needed forum features into the app.

Work on our CCF Dark theme and unique user experience will continue. For those of you using it regularly do let me know how you like it.

I really like the easy access nodes in the Latest Threads menu. Saves me finger blisters when I want to flip over to another forum section... ;)

I've rolled out a few more virtual items you CCF VetteCoin rich boys and girls can throw your money on. Largely decorative stuff. Have a look in the Vettecoin store.