Nov 24, 2018
PEI
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Corvette
Province
PEI
Gave away my 2016 F150 yesterday Best thing i have ever done passed on my headache to my Son who is obviously much younger and more agile
He took the F150 as the price was right
Cant complain too much it always went where it was towed
Bought a 2019 GMC Elevation 5.3 V8 best decision I made in years (Sorry Son tail light warranty and of yes a 1 year free CAA Platinum membership our compliments you can curse us later LOL

Gave away my 2016 F150 yesterday Best thing i have ever done passed on my headache to my Son who is obviously much younger and more agile
Bought a 2019 GMC Elevation 5.3 V8 best decision I made in years (Sorry Son tail light warranty and of yes a 1 year free CAA Platinum membership our compliments you can curse us later LOL

Well keep us informed on how the son makes out. Never know... Maybe the truck will surprise you... My wifes MKX was in for warranty more than a myriad of times for little electronic weirdisms to the point that she purchased the extended warranty prior to the factory's running out. That seemed to have cured the vehicle as in three years it's never been in the shop for other than oil changes once.

How did this post go over on the “best selling truck of all time” ford forum go?

Oddly just had a friend drop his 5.3 out of his low mileage immaculate and religiously maintained GM pickup. Maybe it was a Ford in disguise huh... 😂

Hope your son has better luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread