Mar 23, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette GS
Province
ON
Do you cover your passenger seat when your dog travels with you? I will have the 2LT leather, and want to ensure my dog won't scratch up the leather badly. What do all of you do?

She rode on my wife's lap in the convertible and i hadn't gone anywhere solo with just the pup. I'm hoping she will bed down in the hatch in our coupe (the pup)😁. Looking for a C7 dog bed. Are pics of wife mandatory if we mention them?

Attachments

• 20190327_191750.jpg
    20190327_191750.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 62
My dogs don't travel with me unless we take one of the SUV's or my truck. Quinn (the smaller German Shepherd) would likely do ok in the hatch as she travels great, is quiet...just lays down and sleeps as soon as we get moving... Bravo big boy on the other hand wouldn't stay still if his life depended on it. He's the one who continuously has to look around... out both sides, the back and the front... always asking: "When we gonna get there...huh...huh.... How come I can't ride in the front...huh...huh... I'm getting in the front....Look out... Your in my way... I want to sit there.... What's that... Can I taste it.... I wanna taste it.... I have to poop.... Now...Hurry".....

First rule when I brought home the Vette last spring - no dogs, no mothers. :p Have since made exception for the mother but the 110 lb. Chocolate Lab and the 75 lb. Chesapeake Bay Retriever are consigned to the "dog pod" in the CX-5. Seriously, I love 'em all, yeah, even the mother, but no way am I going to even try to keep up with the flying dog fur let alone the potential for accident or damage.

If my pup was 75lbs, I probably wouldn't do it either. Mocha is closer to 35lbs, and she rides relatively well. For the most part, she travels in the daily driver (Ford Fusion Sport), but there may be a time or two where I want her to come with me/us in the car. Besides, the ladies at doggie daycare can't wait to see the car!

Reactions: cdnrx1
First rule when I brought home the Vette last spring - no dogs, no mothers. :p Have since made exception for the mother but the 110 lb. Chocolate Lab and the 75 lb. Chesapeake Bay Retriever are consigned to the "dog pod" in the CX-5. Seriously, I love 'em all, yeah, even the mother, but no way am I going to even try to keep up with the flying dog fur let alone the potential for accident or damage.
I agree totally... Quinn doesn't shed much but Bravo is the epitome of a German Shedder... I'm seriously considering making and selling dog hair pillows.... LOL.... If I had wanted to have to clean my car every few hours I'd have bought a black one... ;)

My dogs don't travel with me unless we take one of the SUV's or my truck. Quinn (the smaller German Shepherd) would likely do ok in the hatch as she travels great, is quiet...just lays down and sleeps as soon as we get moving... Bravo big boy on the other hand wouldn't stay still if his life depended on it. He's the one who continuously has to look around... out both sides, the back and the front... always asking: "When we gonna get there...huh...huh.... How come I can't ride in the front...huh...huh... I'm getting in the front....Look out... Your in my way... I want to sit there.... What's that... Can I taste it.... I wanna taste it.... I have to poop.... Now...Hurry".....

View attachment 25417
Too funny, nice dogs! Our little guy does the same, the Terrier in her, thinks she is a hunter even though her experience to date is growling from the back of our couch at our Deer family and resident squirrel.

• Agree
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.