Here's some things to practice to impress your golf buddies while you're waiting for the courses to re-open...

Awesome man! The small course near me is opening on Friday: playing Saturday - should be good for a laugh - haven't hit a ball in a year. The bar won't be open though; so, no burger and a beer after, which is part of the fun. Thanks for the post!:)

I wonder how many failed attempts occurred, before showing us the impressive trick shots on the videos that worked?

Regardless, there's no amount of practice which would help me achieve any of those neat tricks. I'm happy just hitting a straight shot from the tee box or fairway. 🏌️‍♂️ :confused:

Thanks for sharing Eric. I'm sorely missing the start of my usual golf Season so it's nice to be reminded that there IS still golf. I only hope all the golf courses survive this unprecedented COVID shutdown.

I wonder how many failed attempts occurred, before showing us the impressive trick shots on the videos that worked?

Regardless, there's no amount of practice which would help me achieve any of those neat tricks. I'm happy just hitting a straight shot from the tee box or fairway. 🏌️‍♂️ :confused:

Thanks for sharing Eric. I'm sorely missing the start of my usual golf Season so it's nice to be reminded that there IS still golf. I only hope all the golf courses survive this unprecedented COVID shutdown.

80% of the time I'm canted 20 degrees off the tee box to land on the fairway. The odd time I hit a ball straight, I either never find it again or I cripple another golfer two fairways over.... :Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.