B.A.1821

I'm New Here
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z06
ADV.1 Custom 3 piece Rims.
Will only fit 2006-2013 ZO6, ZR1 or Grand Sport. Will transform the look of your Vette. Brand new the rims alone were $1800 US each.

Fronts: 20" x 10" with Pirelli PZero 295/25/20
Rears: 21" x 13" with Pirelli PZero 375/20/21
Treadwear is 7/32 and 8/32.

Asking $5000 or b.o.

Attachments

• IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 936.jpg
    936.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 46
Does this message count as a post?

It does but I've seen better :)

We have restrictions around classifieds as it's here as a value add for members who wish to be active in our community. If you're here to just sell stuff I will suggest kijiji or a facebook group would probably be a better avenue for you. If you're here to be an actual member accept our warmest welcome.

It does but I've seen better :)

We have restrictions around classifieds as it's here as a value add for members who wish to be active in our community. If you're here to just sell stuff I will suggest kijiji or a facebook group would probably be a better avenue for you. If you're here to be an actual member accept our warmest welcome.
Thank you for clarifying, I was unaware of the rules to the forum. I did not mean to offend anyone by posting my rims for sale. I recently sold my Z06 but often visited the forum for thoughts and ideas on my car. I hope to continue if that is ok with Jeffer2013.

Thank you for clarifying, I was unaware of the rules to the forum. I did not mean to offend anyone by posting my rims for sale. I recently sold my Z06 but often visited the forum for thoughts and ideas on my car. I hope to continue if that is ok with Jeffer2013.
Me and perhaps most of us want long term contributors

I personally really dislike some who,have come here to sell some stuff and take off, I personally do,not,think that is the purpose of the forum,

you can also contribute financially if you wish and we can point you out to the box to,donate

and

since the question seems to have been asked, would that be ok with me. Yes sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread