Jul 31, 2021
Manitoba
VetteCoins
Car
Red Mist 2023 Coupe
Province
MB
So if you don't tick off any of the factory floormat check boxes, does the C8 come with anything at all on the floor?

I was thinking of getting mats from Tuxmat, which I have in our X3 and really like:

Still, I was curious if any mats at all come standard...

Cloth mats come standard with the car, in the front where people put their feet (not the trunk/frunk; GM sells a tray set for those locations). The OEM/factory you can order are the all-weather heavier-grade "vinyl" with the "Jake" and C8 logos on them. They're great (I have them) and less expensive when purchased from an online GM parts supplier like BuyKippScottGMParts.ca in Red Deer, AB and they do ship. There are many other aftermarket sellers of floor mats. I'd not heard of Tuxmat but there are several in the States and you can get different kinds of cloth or "vinyl", with some cloth versions colour matched to your C8. Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
IMO You should definitely buy the Weather tech Jake liners for the frunk and trunk. I paid 128 for them from BuyKippScottGMParts.ca
Lloyds mats are recommended by many Corvette owners so I bought a set for when I destroy the stock ones or go to a car show or whatever. I can't remember where I got them, but Tuxmat seems to sell them also

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.