Aug 26, 2009
Pickering, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2011 ZR1
hey everyone..

just picked up my first vette..

1995 6 speed .. i'll attach a pic

have had many mustangs, but thought it was time for something different.

So far WOW.. Darn work got in the way though, i had to put the vette in the garage and head back..

Tomorrow's a New Day!! i might have to be sick LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 18
thanks guys!!

i`ve been laughing at that mustang thread.. i was once a mustang guy, was for years ..

always wanted a vette, fav is the stingray`s .. found this one at the right deal right price and moved on it. now that insurance isn`t the same cost as the car, guessing that`s the one advantage of age LOL

There was a guy in our group at the cruise weekend show with 18" CCW 505A's on all four corners. It looked VERY good.

have any pics?

if my rims were chrome i'd likely stick with them!

was checking out the personal plates too.. very nice idea's! i'd like to get one, just haven't decided on it yet.

out for my second drive today.. Showing off to a few buddies, felt great going for the drive...

thinking of a cat back exhaust, i use to use the flowmasters for the stangs, but not sure if they'll give the same sound on a vette..

Not the same... BETTER LOL I've got a Magnaflow on mine and love it... not too much drone. Lots of personal opinion involved but with a beauty small block like your vette has a cat back is a must :D

Now... the question is did YOU used to wear the Oakley's and backwards ball cap to?? HAHAAHAHAHA

Guilty on the glasses! LOL

funny how i haven't had a stang in a while, and yet i have no idea what happend to the glasses? LOL

anyone know if the C6 rims (18 front and 19 rear) stock set up fit my car without rub?

found a set for sale locally... also looking at a set of C5 rims

so i got new shoes for my C4 today !!

So Excited to put them on, just going to clean up my calipers and need chrome lug nuts to get them on

i'll update pic's right after they're installed.

Attachments

• 4301al5_20.jpg
    4301al5_20.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.