C4Vette

C4Vette

Nov 20, 2011
BC
VetteCoins
Car
1993 40th Ani
Put a day permit on it and off I went... Felt so great to be back behind the wheel!

DSC_0777.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

That just makes me drool ! !

Being lucky enough to drive these awesome cars we have is one thing, but having scenery like that to enjoy while doing it ........ well nobody should be that lucky :D:canada:

Every time you post pics, it makes me wish I was back in BC!!

DAMN YOU!!! (just kidding).

Was the first should from just above the upper levels freeway in West Van--near about the 15th street exit--or was it a little further west near Caufield?

I grew up around there, and that reminded me of the view from my backyard as a child--before the homes there cost a medium-sized fortune to own.........

Just seeing those pics makes me want to visit there -- I'll make it out there someday -- and have a few stops to make for sure...

Beauty car and beauty scenery once again......
icon14.gif

C.

Every time you post pics, it makes me wish I was back in BC!!

DAMN YOU!!! (just kidding).

Was the first should from just above the upper levels freeway in West Van--near about the 15th street exit--or was it a little further west near Caufield?

I grew up around there, and that reminded me of the view from my backyard as a child--before the homes there cost a medium-sized fortune to own.........

Your close! Little further up the horseshoe village by the Ferry terminal. Quite a bit was blocked off but I found a place I could sneak into. The other pics were uptop cypress mtn view point

Was a beautiful day, looking forward to the summer. Nothing beats driving our corvettes and seeing others go by!

White is such an elegant colour....and the red interior screams speed! Something about the original combo that can't be surpassed!

your pictures put a smile on my face, thanks. i can't wait for it to quit snowing here and turn to spring.

your pictures put a smile on my face, thanks. i can't wait for it to quit snowing here and turn to spring.

I hear ya on snow -- ON Wednesday we had a surprise 2" snowfall here in Cambridge ON ...... and with cold temps and high winds it has been a little iffy here -- Better weather is on the horizon tho and hopefully out your way too.

Been a 'long' winter and we're wishing for a more normal spring at least.

Cheers,
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.