Aug 14, 2014
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 HTC
Province
BC
Saw my first HTC in BC today. They are still pretty rare around here, except for all the coupes everywhere now.
Driving in Richmond, BC (part of greater Vancouver).

I was going the other way in our yellow HTC.
I guess we are not part of an exclusive club anymore, LOL!
Was it anyone on here?

Pretty soon everyone will have one, just like Lambos around here.
As Sinatra once said "You buy a ferrari if you want to be somebody. You buy a Lambo if you are somebody"
There are a lot of somebodys around here.
I used to be a somebody, with our new HTC. Now I just own another measly Corvette, LOL!

There are quite a few HTC out and around the Kelowna area including my 2021
AA320636-7916-45F6-9965-4528559A3460.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: ccltj and 12cents
Yes it is
I also got the roof wrapped in carbon flash and a carbon flash z51 spoiler installed on it.
You are in Summerland? That’s the car I spec’ed out last Fall but I changed interior to blue and they didn’t make the change so they ordered me another one. It’s in transit now, I’m in OK Falls. I saw a pic of it with the spoiler but before you wrapped the top.

You are in Summerland? That’s the car I spec’ed out last Fall but I changed interior to blue and they didn’t make the change so they ordered me another one. It’s in transit now, I’m in OK Falls. I saw a pic of it with the spoiler but before you wrapped the top.
I’m in West Kelowna
Yes someone had place the order on this one, but it was exactly what I would have ordered expect I would have included Z51 package with it.
The colours inside and out were also what I would have picked as well, but I would have gone with the painted carbon black roof.
As it turns out it’s half the price to wrap it than have it painted, plus the wrap will protect and it can be removed at any time.
My last vette was a 2010 Z06 that was a hard drive on public roads
However this one is so Smooth to drive.

I’m in West Kelowna
Yes someone had place the order on this one, but it was exactly what I would have ordered expect I would have included Z51 package with it.
The colours inside and out were also what I would have picked as well, but I would have gone with the painted carbon black roof.
As it turns out it’s half the price to wrap it than have it painted, plus the wrap will protect and it can be removed at any time.
My last vette was a 2010 Z06 that was a hard drive on public roads
However this one is so Smooth to drive.
Here are some photos of it
I also had the full front PPF done, just waiting till May for the ceramic to be done.

Attachments

• 89F32EF7-2D50-4FAD-A95F-4B70CE0BB6B6.jpeg
    89F32EF7-2D50-4FAD-A95F-4B70CE0BB6B6.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 0E305D1D-C1B7-4759-AA81-6F10816EEBB4.jpeg
    0E305D1D-C1B7-4759-AA81-6F10816EEBB4.jpeg
    655.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 872ECCC4-7204-4704-B192-DD4C5ABFBDCF.jpeg
    872ECCC4-7204-4704-B192-DD4C5ABFBDCF.jpeg
    733.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 6C79899A-A3E5-400F-A895-DEC0BD14296D.jpeg
    6C79899A-A3E5-400F-A895-DEC0BD14296D.jpeg
    742.8 KB · Views: 43
Yes, I’m that guy lol. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get your PPF and ceramic? My car is spec’ed the same way except for tension/twilight blue interior.
Factor AutoFilm in Kelowna for the PPF and wrap, they are running around a 2 week list to get it done, ask for Von
I use Okanagan detailing for the ceramic coating in West Kelowna
Factor AutoFilm also does ceramic coating as well as PPF

Yes, I’m that guy lol. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get your PPF and ceramic? My car is spec’ed the same way except for tension/twilight blue interior.
I guess it all worked out good fo me as I only had to wait about 3 months for the car.
But I did end up having to pay a premium for it.

I guess it all worked out good fo me as I only had to wait about 3 months for the car.
But I did end up having to pay a premium for it.
thanks for the info. I’ll give Von a call. Nice car by the way; and your way may be the better one. I put my first deposit down in August 2019 and I still don’t have a car! Partly my own fault though. See you on the road!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.