Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Could this be it? Looks pretty authentic in the setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I am still on the fence with regards to the looks. In some renderings it looked sweet and in others (plus the pic) I am not so sure. What I have liked about the C6 and earlier generations is how clean and uncluttered the rear was. The C7 was kind of in-between but the C8 is busier. There is a lot I like about it but with all of the other angles in the car, I can understand GM's thinking. I just don't have to agree with it.

I am still on the fence with regards to the looks. In some renderings it looked sweet and in others (plus the pic) I am not so sure. What I have liked about the C6 and earlier generations is how clean and uncluttered the rear was. The C7 was kind of in-between but the C8 is busier. There is a lot I like about it but with all of the other angles in the car, I can understand GM's thinking. I just don't have to agree with it.
Agree 100%. It looks busy and something just doesn't flow together. It looks like pieces were put together from different cars. The C7 looks so much cleaner and the car flows nicely. Then again, opinion may change once we see the final product real life. Hoping for the best ... not that I will be in the market. I just like my C7 too much.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.