EZERUSS

Casual User
Nov 16, 2014
Chilliwack BC
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7 Convertible
Well we headed up the #5 (Coq). Today up to Merritt and then over to Aspen Grove down to Princeton and then back the #3 to the Wack. About 450km and got about 9.1L/100km. Got to stretch her legs a couple of times and touched 1.90 once. Did a weird shuffle on a down hill stretch at that speed. Top was down first time driving in twisties like that. Kind of unnerving. Never experienced that before.
Very nice touring ride for sure. Was very hot when we got out of the mountains about 31. Love the wifi as well.
Trunk gets really hot. Need to get a 12 volt cooler that fits in trunk for bottles about the size of a wine bottle.
Anyone bought one?
Later....

Sounds like a great ride!

To keep the truck a little cooler, I would look into installing Frost King/Dyno Mat in that area. Not only does it keep the sound down but I've heard it really helps in the heat department.
I bought a 12 volt cooler for our road trips. Coleman from Walmart, $110 if I remember right. It's pretty generic, only does cold and is the size of a normal cooler. The only thing I like is that we can use it as a mini fridge for camping. My suggestion would be to keep an eye on Canadian Tire as they go on sale every once in a while and have different sizes.

Thanks for the info.

Attachments

• thebeast2.jpg
    thebeast2.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Crazy2b
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread