Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Well, you don’t often see a Vette on the roads in January in Edmonton, but I spotted one today. It was a rapid blue C8 in the downtown area. He even had the roof panel off, or top down (not sure if it was the HTC). I don’t think I have ever seen a Vette of any era on the roads here in January.

Well, you don’t often see a Vette on the roads in January in Edmonton, but I spotted one today. It was a rapid blue C8 in the downtown area. He even had the roof panel off, or top down (not sure if it was the HTC). I don’t think I have ever seen a Vette of any era on the roads here in January.
Likely one of those Ontario boys took a wrong turn at Thunder Bay.... :rofl:

I've been daily driving my 2014 C7 for the last couple of years. I had to sell a vehicle to make room for a C8 in the garage and didn't want to sell a corvette so the Ford Escape had to go. PXL_20220201_C7.jpgPXL_20220223_220233152.jpg

Seeing as I live in Lotus land, I am waiting to see how things look for February - weather that is before insuring mine and start driving it when weather permits. Fingers crossed. I know: not the prairies or Ont. etc. - so why wouldn't I?

My 2019 GS vert is a daily driver here in the Ottawa area. Michelin winter rubber helps make it safe and fun. Gets pretty dirty which is not pretty.
Good for you. I drove mine out to the Fraser Valley for a small meet and lunch at a quaint restaurant last summer. On the way home the worst downpour I have ever experienced living here (over 40 years). Took me several days to get all the grime out from all the crevices. The C8 has lots of them - LOL. Trying to keep it meticulous in hopes of getting an E-Ray? That bubble may burst soon; at which point, I will drive it more.

• Love
Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.