Mar 30, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06
Province
NS
Well, I’ve done it successfully, call me silly but I use my cars for real world things.
VERY impressed on cargo room in frunk and trunk I must say!
5F89F7E3-7C7B-4C4A-8781-ADE5CCE968DC.jpeg
8B7698E5-8D4C-4B5F-95B5-E328B3C74657.jpeg

Absolutely a “Utilitarian Vehicle“….never seen so many empty parking spaces on a Costco lot before
That wasn't the Costco lot. That was the Closed business offices 3 blocks over! ;)

I believe there is a direct relationship between the care one has for his (or her) vehicle, and the distance parked from the store entrance.
I always offer to drop my Wife off at the front door while I look for a 'proper' spot - it can be a substantial hike some times.
Costco parking lots - forget it - I simply refuse to go.

I believe there is a direct relationship between the care one has for his (or her) vehicle, and the distance parked from the store entrance.
I always offer to drop my Wife off at the front door while I look for a 'proper' spot - it can be a substantial hike some times.
Costco parking lots - forget it - I simply refuse to go.
Wife? What’s that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I think relationships and personal circumstances vary for everybody, and it is always important to respect each other's choices and perspectives. I agree with DWRuby's thought about the care one has for their vehicle correlating with the distance parked from the store entrance. Offering to drop off a companion at the front door while searching for a suitable spot shows a level of consideration for the vehicle's well-being. As for the Costco parking lots it seems to be a topic of mixed opinions. Some members choose to avoid them altogether, while others might find it an adventurous challenge to navigate and secure a parking spot there. Also, be careful about your Corvette C8 with the frunk and trunk space.

Reactions: TreVette
It’s a car. Drive it. Park it. You are not parking the Mona Lisa.

I think there is a direct relationship between the care one has for his/her car and whether you drive in the rain…..:Lurk5:

People park right beside you because they are annoyed that you have a nice car and they want to piss you off. Now I do get it when someone parks close to the store taking up two spots. I saw that yesterday with a Stingray at the parking lot right in front of the Farm boy. They parked across two lines at an angle in a packed parking lot.

People park right beside you because they are annoyed that you have a nice car and they want to piss you off. Now I do get it when someone parks close to the store taking up two spots. I saw that yesterday with a Stingray at the parking lot right in front of the Farm boy. They parked across two lines at an angle in a packed parking lot.
I'm all for taking precautions, but that's just plain inconsiderate.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8 and KTJF
You stand out already driving a nice car. You stand out as a total *Di@$* parking somewhere taking up 2 spots and you definitely are looking to have your car *modified (and not in a good way)* because you feel you are entitled to use more spots than you need.

Not saying it's right if someone messes with your car but that is the way of human nature and jealousy.

Where is the pic of all the items fitting in the frunk and back trunk of the Z06 from the OE poster? I'm not convinced that all that stuff in the cart fit in both of those compartments. I can see the previous gen Vettes fitting all that stuff in the rear hatch. Are some of those items sitting in the pass. area of the car???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.