Sep 9, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51 corvette
Province
ON
Well I finally finished my mod on my 2014 Z51, put on a front splitter and side skirts from ACS Composite. Had my plenham cover painted black and a Stingray emblem put on and finally the valve covers painted.. Also the engine bay was detailed... Bring on the warm sunny days
IMG_1722.jpg
IMG_1724.jpg
IMG_1722.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1724.jpg

Well I finally finished my mod on my 2014 Z51, put on a front splitter and side skirts from ACS Composite. Had my plenham cover painted black and a Stingray emblem put on and finally the valve covers painted.. Also the engine bay was detailed... Bring on the warm sunny daysView attachment 95838View attachment 95839View attachment 95838View attachment 95840View attachment 95841View attachment 95841View attachment 95840View attachment 95839
Nice, the ghosted stingray on the plenum is unique.

That looks awesome, PK. How easy or difficult was the install of the splitter and skirts? I want to do that to mine eventually.
Dale.
Splitter and skirts are pretty easy Dale. I got my skirts from ACS and they fit perfect. Hardest part is drilling that first hole in your baby.... Took me 1.5 hours to install the first skirt and 20 minutes for the second...lol... Splitter (from GM) took about an hour. My air riveter saved a bunch of time and cursing. If you have a lift, or ramps, it make things a lot easier as well. I didn't have a lift when I did mine and drove up a very shallow set of ramps. Was a bit of a pain working on my back but a 90 degree drill also saved me a bunch of headache when you only have 6 inches of floor clearance to work with. Key is having the skirts positioned perfectly before drilling the holes. I used A clamps to hold it in place while I drilled. The splitter is already pre-drilled to show you where the holes need to be. It also uses 3 exisitng holes and screws if I remember correctly near the rear of the front fender and th front of the rear. Most suppliers shoud have instructions that come with.

That looks awesome, PK. How easy or difficult was the install of the splitter and skirts? I want to do that to mine eventually.
Dale.
It took about 5 hours, did it in my garage. Had to jack up each side at a time and set it on cement blocks... my advice is get a pneumatic rivet gun. it took 42 rivets for the 2 side skirts and front splitter... I'm getting them ceramic coated today... the car was ceramiced last year..cheers...good luck..

Reactions: Dale124
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread