- Oct 13, 2020
- 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com finish up 2020 in style with this News & Headlines podcast. Here are some of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1. Retired Corvette Exterior Design Manager, Tom Peters, joins the staff at the National Corvette Museum.
2. The first 2021 C8 is a Torch Red Z51 coupe
3. New 2021 C8 Corvettes started shipping as of December 20th
4. 2020 C8 Corvette named “The best car I drove this year” by a Fox auto reviewer
5. Doug Fehan steps aside from Corvette Racing (hear Doug's CORVETTE TODAY podcast #24)
6. The C7 Corvette Racing #3 car for sale for $950,000
7. GM releases part 1 of the documentary covering the development of the mid-engine Corvette
Finish off 2020 by listening to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast.....Happy New Year!
Here is the direct link to this podcast: https://anchor.fm/.../CORVETTE-TODAY-37---Our-Final-News...
Hear all the CORVETTE TODAY podcasts here: Corvette Today! • A podcast on Anchor
Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Sign up for email notifications and updates here: https://corvettetoday.ck.page/
Join the CORVETTE TODAY podcast Facebook group here: The CORVETTE TODAY Podcast
And get great discounts from our CORVETTE TODAY sponsors:
1. Halltech Systems-get 11% off any Cold Air Intake by using the code “CT11” online at www.halltechsystems.com or by calling 262-965-4300 (excluding Carbon Fiber items)
2. Apsis USA-get 10% off by mentioning CORVETTE TODAY. Visit www.apsisusa.com and then call 1-800-68APSIS to place your order and mention the CORVETTE TODAY podcast to get your 10% discount.